You might not be in as much danger if you breakdown on quieter side roads; but breaking down anywhere is always potentially dangerous, particularly if you are obstructing other vehicles.
If this is the case, then follow these alternative five steps:
1. Active your hazard warning lights and put on a reflective jacket (if possible). Put your sidelights on in dark, foggy or wet conditions so that other road users have a better chance of seeing your vehicle.
2. Get passengers safely away from the vehicle when the road is clear if you feel that there is a possibility of your car being hit by other road users.
3. Put up a warning triangle about 50 yards behind your vehicle on the same side of the road so that other motorists have time to prepare.
4. Phone your breakdown cover provider and wait for assistance.
5. If your vehicle is made operational again at the side of the road; make sure that you carefully retrieve your warning triangle and ensure a safe gap in the traffic before moving off.
We cover breakdown in Manchester, breakdowns Bolton, breakdown in bury, breakdown in Blackburn, breakdown in Liverpool and all the below areas and towns.
Horwich, Tottington, Heywood, Farnworth, Walkden, Radcliffe, Ramsbottom, Chorley, Belmont.
We are authorised and trained motorway recovery specialists.
We will take away the stress from any motorway breakdown recovery in Manchester.
We have drivers available 24 hours to help with your breakdown recovery.
whether you have a small car, sports car, or a large van we can help with any type of vehicle breakdown and recovery.
Our rates are very competitive call us for a no obligation quote.